Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sorry for the late, I thought I might be activated by the blogging stuff while actually I’m not. Last post I said I will be back for blogging but sorry dear, post was just a post, so as a promise.

Currently, I was busying to finish all of 2 seasons of Gossip Girl in just about…mmm 4 days?? Crazy aite..eye bag for the sleepless nights and no sunshine in the morning for me.. might think where I put my other life behind..After got many convinces, I try to watch it, just as I love Desperate Housewives, I was kinda addicted to this drama. That’s how I wonder where the word ‘drama’ got by. Yeah kinda lot of drama stuff being showed. Now I won’t get clueless if people mention Serena, Chuck and Blair. Not forget to Dan, Jenny and others especially a big huge crush on Nate! *melting*

I will step to the next season after this. But will quite curious since not fully complete all of the episodes. Seems like to wait for the new semester..huuhh~ I wonder how I hate studying lately. Especially when the final exam arrives. Last time I did bad. Wonder how my result will be. Hopefully will pass all of the subjects since there will be no supplementary anymore.

Tonight I’m planning to sleep early. Was my bad to keep a promise to my cousin to fetch her at bus stand and to do girl stuff. Now I regretted it as I know wake up in the morning is my big weakness. Hopefully can fulfill her..or possibly need mr redbull help?

No comments: