Wednesday, August 20, 2008

everything turned out so wrong~

woke up in the morn eventhough my class start at 12, have to go to lab to update my blog since my pc is like a old time machine..keep shutting down by itself..thnk u! now here i am..doing work then suddenly one pak arab came to me asked about something that i dont understand..keep saying.."pardon??" for about 2-3rd times..actually he wanted password to log on into madam ling ftp server..adoiii..cakap la clear sikit..slanga hang pekat sgt..heyy da la aku byk keje...layan die jek abes 3-4 minit mase aku..k proceed on my work but then a technician came and asked me to shut down the pc on that time during technical problem..alaaa bang x boleh tunggu kejap ke..he said "baek awak tutup skg..kang ilang sume keje awak.." k la fine..urghhh! when can i finish my work mcm nie..satu2 dok mengacau..after that i went to the next lab..n satu lg prob..komputer2 kt sini sume xde software illustrator..omg omg omg! it such a waste i woke up, melangok kt lab for nothing! n here im alone in the lab doing other blog while another blog i couldnt do anything without illustrator..see told u..im so "lucky"..

1 comment:

Farah Alias said...

babe!!!
sabar la.this is temporary..
everything will turn out ok!:D