Monday, October 17, 2011

Big Apple Day

Despite all of tiredness, sad and some sort of few embarrassing incidents; i was nervous to walk to the stage till i bring along the convo booklet, then i realized and just throw that thing at the middle of nowhere, hopefully tak kene orang la. then i was nervous that i dont know where to put my id card after scanned then i just gave it to uben. the best of all i said "Congrats" to Tun Siti Hasmah instead of "Thank You" while taking the scroll. not to mention I hurt my leg due to the heels that i borrowed from jaja; she did warned me but i still insist for a good looking reason, taller. haha.

But besides of that, i did have my own good time. Happy, sad and everything in between...




































Until we meet again :)





No comments: