Monday, October 13, 2008

so long my friend..

it was a week ago..and i just knew it a couple of minutes before, that my friend, kinda close friend of mine, nurrizan binti harun, passed away because of health problem..i dont know what the specific reason but what i knew she had a kidney problem..it started when i texted her to say good luck on her exam today, which i also take it..no reply..i guessed she must be busy or has something else to do..then on the evening, while im taking my nap (to redeem my sleep time back..) then suddenly my phone was ringing with "zan" name on it..i picked up then heard a little voice, and she definitely not zan..i knew her voice..that little girl introduced herself as zan's sister..she said "akak taktaw ke..kak zan da meninggal minggu lepas..mase 6hb hari tuh.."

then i was like huhhh????? is it really happening or i was just dreaming...i said "owhh...innalillah.." that was it...then i mused for a while with some tears dropped without i realize...then all the memories i had with her came one by one on my mind..time was running very fast..i remembered the time i get to know her..eating with her..sat next to me everytime computer graphics class n tutorial..had a very nice walked to alamanda..movies together..time is really going fast as i just get to know her in a very short time..n yeah, i knew she sick..she told me that about her conditions..this and that..but the way she told me, it was like nothing..nothing but a lot of smiles on her face..like she will get better soon and proceed on her normal life back..i remembered the day before she left..she told me that she wont take an exam and will take supplementaries..i said good luck to her..a very very good luck as we all knew that supplementaries is farrrrr harder than final exam..and she also texted me that she celebrated her raya at thailand..at 1st i thought she was having a vacation..but actually it was for her treatment..but she said she was okay then..i really want to text her to ask about her condition..i really do..but i was a hectic week for final..if want to talk more about her..i dont think it will be enough for me..i just can wish that hope Allah blessed her..semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat..zan, i really missed u..so long my friend..may u have a rest in peace..alfatihah~



No comments: